Bakers of Buckland Society

"I now come to write about the branch of the stock from which I myself more immediately descended," S.J. Baker

Gift Shop

Please scroll down to see all of the many items for sale!

Cover_Promotional

Authored by Thomas F Baker
Retail Price: $29.95
The Buckland Manor House was once the seat of the prosperous plantation known as “Buckland” in Gates County, North Carolina. The structure still stands today as an aging and sadly deteriorating reminder of the rise and decline of an agricultural economy dependent upon slave labor. Buckland Plantation was only one of several plantations once owned by William Baker and his wife, Judith Norfleet, but it was the most endearing, for it was the Baker family land which had been handed down through the family since 1670. Thomas F. Baker, a descendant of the Bakers of Buckland, NC, spent several years in the early 1980’s researching county records and pouring through family writings to put together an accurate history of ownership of the plantation land and the boundaries. Thomas also mapped the results of his research onto modern day maps to illustrate his findings. The results of his research and mapping efforts were compiled in an unpublished work titled “Buckland Plantation 1670-1985.” In 2014, twenty nine years later, the non profit corporation, Bakers of Buckland Society, Inc., partnered with Thomas to publish this book. Thomas subsequently revisited his work and updated it through the year 2014. The published result of their effort is “Buckland Plantation 1670-2014.” A portion of the proceeds of each book sale is donated support preservation projects of Bakers of Buckland Society, Inc.
8.5″x11″ ; 90 pages; full color; soft, high quality paperback.
Available for sale here:
Our Store: https://www.createspace.com/5111372
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Buckland-Plantation-1670-Thomas-Baker/dp/1503270165

 Coat of Arms Items

zazzle.com sells these items, and they keep 75% of the price.  The other 25% is donated to the projects of Bakers of Buckland Society.

Sometimes Zazzle will put products on sale! Check the store

Baker Coat of Arms Ornament

Front

Baker Coat of Arms Ornament Ornaments

Back

Baker Crest Playing Cards
Christmas Tree Ornament Playing Cards
CLICK HERE to go shopping now! CLICK HERE to go shopping now!
Retail Price: $20.95 Retail Price: $12.95
Baker Coat of Arms Beer Stein Mug

Front

Baker Coat of Arms Beer Stein Mug

Back

Baker Coat of Arms Print on Heavy Matte Paper
Beer Stein 8.5″ x 11″ Coat of Arms Print
CLICK HERE to go shopping now! CLICK HERE to go shopping now!
Retail Price: $29.95 Retail Price: $15.85

2 comments on “Gift Shop

  1. Dawn Hoffman
    July 7, 2014

    I look forward to purchasing these items later this month! Thank-you for painting the design onto ornaments.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Recent Comments

%d bloggers like this: